BBBS Internships is apaid, part-time internship program designed to provide students with the resources to be successful in today's job market.
If selected for an internship, you'll have opportunities to:
- Build your personal brand
- Network with top female and minority led local businesses
- Gain real work knowledge and resume-building work experience
- Develop leadership skills and a guided professional portfolio
- Receive individualized career coaching and peer-to-peer support
2020 Summer Internship Schedule
- February 3-28: Interviews
- March 2-27: 10 interns selected
- May 28: Career Academy
- June 1-July 24: Internships
10 paid, part-time internships are available for summer 2020. Applications open December 10 and close January 31. Students in 12th grade - college are invited to apply.
Have questions? Contact Chandra Clark at email@example.com or at 816-777-5548.
Ready to apply? Fill out the form below.