1. Our goal is to help students find CNA classes, gain CNA skills, and help spread knowledge about the process of becoming a CNA. We know that, in these recent times of crisis and economic hardship, getting financial aid to attend a CNA class or training program can be very helpful. With total average costs to become a Nurse Assistant approaching $1500 once tuition, licensing, and the exam fees are included, every little bit of assistance helps. That’s why cnaclassesnearme.com is dedicated to helping support upcoming medical professionals by offering this scholarship. Apply here. Our scholarship award amount is $500. The scholarship has the following criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted into a state-approved Nurse Aide, CNA, or LNA training program by September 31st
- Applicants must be a United States resident and at least 18 years old.
- Entries must be received by September 21st and a winner will be contacted by September 31st
The scholarship winner will be determined once all entries have been reviewed. Applicants are selected on a variety of factors, including:
- Scholarship application delivery (attention to detail with answers, grammar, etc.)
- Your foundational reason for wanting to become a CNA
- Your reasons for wanting to be awarded this scholarship
2. CNA Scholarship Apply here
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible for the scholarship you will need to fill out all of the fields in our submission form (see below). Winner will be based on our staff’s determination of the candidate with the most compelling story on why they would like to become a CNA and why they feel they deserve the award.
Entries must be received by April 2, 2022 and the winner will be notified by April 16, 2022
– Applicants must be accepted into a state-approved CNA training/certification program by May 31, 2022.
– Applicants must be a US resident and over the age of 18.
$500. CNAfreetraining.com will make out a check in the amount of $500 to the accredited certification program the scholarship winner chooses to attend.