As participants and/or supporters of our program, we want to communicate openly with you about our procedures, plans and general tips for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
In effect now:
- BBBSKC Staff will work remotely effective immediately until March 20 (at minimum).
- BBBSKC will limit business-related travel and monitor recreational travel of all BBBSKC staff.
- We will continue thoroughly cleaning all BBBSKC facilities.
- All match-related and agency events, including Match Intro Meetings, Match Meet Up Meetings, Home Visits, Match Activities, Info Sessions for Parents and Bigs, Lunch and Learns, etc. are canceled until April 3 (at minimum). We will reevaluate at the beginning of April.
- Effective today, BBBSKC strongly recommends that all Bigs and Littles avoid in-person match outings until April 3 (at minimum) and instead focus on building a friendship through email, phone, text, FaceTime, etc. Please contact your Match Support Specialist for ideas on how to stay connected.
- We will be making a decision about the upcoming Standing Ovation and Big Draft events soon. We will make a separate announcement to inform you about these events.
Be sure to review and follow the Center for Disease Control’s recommendations for preventing the spread of illness.
Thank you for your continued support of the BBBSKC mission and all you do to defend potential in our community.