Bowl for Kids' Sake is a fun and easy way to support the life-changing work of Big Brothers Big Sisters. All you have to do is form a fundraising team, collect donations, and show up to your scheduled bowling party. By participating in Bowl for Kids' Sake you will help us match more children in Kansas City with caring, adult mentors.
Summer Bowl Basics:
- Form a bowling team consisting of 6 people. To register call 816.561.5269 to sign up, the website will be live soon. Ask friends, family or co-workers to join your team.
- Choose your bowling session. There are many 90-minute bowling sessions to choose from.
- Receive your pledge sheet & build your personal Webpage. Each team member receives a pledge sheet (to collect cash, checks or pledges) and the tools to create a personal Webpage to collect online donations. $200 is the individual goal, that’s asking eight people for $25 donations.
- Have a bowling party! Show up to your scheduled bowling session and bring your completed pledge sheets to the bowling center. Turn in your pledge sheets, collect your prizes and have a great time while enjoying free cosmic bowling, pizza, beer, soda and incredible prizes.
- BBBS can help with uncollected pledges. BBBS can send out pledge statement reminders to sponsors who pledged to support your team. Sponsors can pledge now and pay later if that works best for them.