BBBS Internship Application
An internship through BBBS is a paid, part-time (20 hours a week), 6-week summer career experience designed to provide students with the resources to be successful in today's job market. To apply for this internship, students should be legally authorized to work in the United States and provide proof of “right to work” (I-9 documentation, meaning a United States Passport OR Driver’s License and Social Security card, etc.)
If selected for an internship, you'll have opportunities to:
- Build your personal brand
- Network with top female and minority led local businesses
- Gain real work knowledge and resume-building work experience
- Develop leadership skills and a guided professional portfolio
- Receive individualized career coaching and peer-to-peer support
Have questions? Contact Tami Carolan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to apply? Fill out the form below.
Note: The 2021 application is closed.