Be a Big Application
Interested in hearing more about our program and about how you can be part of a life-changing friendship? Fill out this contact form and someone on our Recruitment team will be in touch very soon! If you are ready to apply you have the option to complete the full application now. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Have a valid driver’s license, transportation, and insurance.
- Be willing to commit to a long-term friendship (a minimum of one year, but the greatest impact begins after a year).
Bigs must also do the following:
- Participate in a Volunteer Information Session
- Complete the Volunteer Acceptance Process
- Work with a match support specialist to select a Little Brother or Little Sister
- Initiate contact with your Little on a consistent basis to schedule activities
- Meet consistently with your Little for at least 12 months
- Maintain ongoing communication with the Big Brothers Big Sisters staff